Look at this BEAUTY!

gtaff

Banned
What's up with some of you saying she is crosseyed?? Does she even have eyes? I did not even make it up that far. Oh yeah nice deer too.... I think????

I can not belive that there are people on here getting their drawers all in a wad cause folks make simple comments on here. Take a chill pill and have a good time. And yes I do have a Daughter and I have not been offended by any of these comments. I know that they are all blowing smoke. :yeah:

Last edited:

Arrow3

Like someone else said....Can we use the word "mount" in this thread??????

leoparddog

Relax Tom, I was implying nothing of the sort regarding your post or any of them really. I'm really fairly proud of the guys' posts, and even the ones that are a little off color aren't too bad.

Heck, I've said worse things myself in the past.

I just enjoy using big words sometimes :D

H

HT2

Brandon.....

Arrow3 said:
Like someone else said....Can we use the word "mount" in this thread??????

Now that's what I expect to hear from you...... :p :p :p :p

letsgohuntin

gtaff said:
I do have a Daughter and I have not been offended by any of these comments. I know that they are all blowing smoke. :yeah:

Yep we are all just talking big... truth be known if that chick came up and talked to any of us we would become tongue tied, say something STUPID like "sure is hot aint it" , turn bright red, and run away scared to death! :p

ryano

Banned
letsgohuntin said:
Yep we are all just talking big... truth be known if that chick came up and talked to any of us we would become tongue tied, say something STUPID like "sure is hot aint it" , turn bright red, and run away scared to death! :p

I dont think Ive ever met you but yet you know me so well :bounce: i doubt I could even get "sure is hot aint it" out of my mouth :D

RWK

beauty

Yes she is a dandy if there were more around hunting camp this would have to be called a nother site.