Looking for a 100 to 250 acre lease 1 hour or less from cherokee county Long Term

Hey y'all
I have run into a problem here at my place I am hunting on now. Its my personal property in Cherokee county. I am tired of everytime I get in the woods I hear 10 + gunshots also hearing leaf blowers or just people shooting for fun cant be a good thing. I have some friends that have run into the same issues.

What I am looking for is land that Me and 8 others who are all part time hunters can take care of and manage into some great deer hunting/turkey hunting land. All of us are non drinkers and non smokers. All of us are licensed and take pride in hunters safety. Please feel free to message me about any land opportunity.

thank you,
Preston Williams

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Just curious, has property around you built up since you bought yours?
What's changed in your area?
I'm getting closer to buying a piece of property for hunting & want to be as informed as I can. Thanks.

Just curious, has property around you built up since you bought yours?
What's changed in your area?
I'm getting closer to buying a piece of property for hunting & want to be as informed as I can. Thanks.

Yes alot of new neighbor hoods have been going up in the area. I have tried to hang on as long as I can but its really frustrating when you have really good deer on your property that you have grown for years and then you see on facebook that your neighbor shot em lol

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I've been thinking 40 - 80 acres or so.
One of the best places I've ever hunted was 40 ac surrounded by timber company land.
Problem is, way out in the boondocks getting any utilities can be a struggle.
Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. ?

Latest posts