Looking for a certain camo blind kit

shdw633

What I am looking for is a camo skirting that snaps onto your shooting rail for your ladder stand or climbing stand. I had one and it got caught on my tire while I was moving my climber and ripped in half. I loved it because you could just snap it on and off to take to another stand and it had a pocket on the inside front that you could put snacks or whatever in. I can't find it on the Internet now so if anyone knows of one or knows who made this type please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!!

7Mag Hunter

I use an 8 ft piece of the camo material that u get from Wally World or Academy and just drape it around my climber...I have large twist
ties i use to secure it to the stand...
It does not have a pocket, but it folds up to be compact and i can use it as a ground blind too.

OcmulgeeOgre

What I am looking for is a camo skirting that snaps onto your shooting rail for your ladder stand or climbing stand. I had one and it got caught on my tire while I was moving my climber and ripped in half. I loved it because you could just snap it on and off to take to another stand and it had a pocket on the inside front that you could put snacks or whatever in. I can't find it on the Internet now so if anyone knows of one or knows who made this type please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!!

I have these blinds on my stands. I bought them at the Sport Center in Perry. Will be at my property next weekend and will get a name for you.

shdw633

AWESOME!! Thank you!!