Looking for a good deer hunting club or go in on lease with good hunters. Let's have a great deer season!!!!!!

GerChap

My brother and I are searching for a lease or club membership and have an option for another 3-4 responsible adults who may have an interest. We prefer a one year, longer term or seasonal lease - offering Big Game, Turkey, Upland Game Birds, Fishing and Camping availability …. or any combination .… WE are FLEXIBLE!
The ideal location for us would be within a 175 mile radius of Jackson Co. GA.

If you or any readers of this thread have an interest in being creative by COMBINING EFFORTS in our searches then let’s share ideas and come up with a plan.

As for a lease, we stand a better chance getting something suitable to any budget constraints and quite possibly a more ideal hunter to land area ratio too.
Interested? Respond to this thread or message me. Thanks.

DOUG 281

we lost 300+ acres a couple of years ago it got leased to someone else for more money i guess we did'nt know anything about it until the deal was done.I guess we will lose around 120 this year it may go on the market

GerChap

Sounds like we have some combined interests so far. I'm following all who are in this thread so far. If anyone comes up with a property then lets reach out and put a plan in place.

If any property owners or lease managers see this thread then reach out to us. Maybe we can help you out. I know my group is willing to do work days to improve property potential and I'm sure others will as well. Thanks.

Latest posts