Looking for a Hunt...

Look at southernwaterfowloutfitters.com

The owner, Matt Wall, works for Fowl Foolers and is a good guy. He guides on Arkansas and on Seminole as well.

Sterling

There are some places that you will have a great time and opportunity IF the birds are there. If they're not, that's hunting. I've had slow hunts and great hunts our in AR and MS. Some of the best hunts for the money was with Big Creek Ducks N Bucks and the other was with Bayou Meto Lodge. Big Creek is top notch with some great varieties including creek bottoms, flooded bean fields, and regular rice fields. Bayo also has some of those with pit blinds mixed in. The food at Big Creek is top notch, but Bayo is a bit cheaper. Hope that helps.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NMH5050

I've hunted with Delta Ducks a few times and we always got a limit or close to it. No lodging or food included but always had good ducks. I always went in Jan. and did have to deal with some ice but by late morning it would thaw out. Good luck.

http://deltaducks.com/

one_shot_no_mor

Thanks guys! This is good input. Not at all interested in Bayou Meto but I will check out the others!
There are some places that you will have a great time and opportunity IF the birds are there. If they're not, that's hunting. I've had slow hunts and great hunts our in AR and MS. Some of the best hunts for the money was with Big Creek Ducks N Bucks and the other was with Bayou Meto Lodge. Big Creek is top notch with some great varieties including creek bottoms, flooded bean fields, and regular rice fields. Bayo also has some of those with pit blinds mixed in. The food at Big Creek is top notch, but Bayo is a bit cheaper. Hope that helps.
I've hunted with Delta Ducks a few times and we always got a limit or close to it. No lodging or food included but always had good ducks. I always went in Jan. and did have to deal with some ice but by late morning it would thaw out. Good luck.

http://deltaducks.com/

across the river

Thanks guys! This is good input. Not at all interested in Bayou Meto but I will check out the others!

If you say that because you don't want to hunt Bayou Meto WMA(public), realize that the name is likely a result of location only. You can't guide for waterfowl on WMA's, so I wouldn't believe they are actually hunting "Bayou Meto", but private land in that general area. I have never been with them, so Sterling would have to give you the details. I just wouldn't eliminate them thinking they are hunting public land, because I would highly doubt they are. I know there are still people "guiding" on Bayou Meto illegally, but they aren't typically creating websites and posting pictures. They tend to do it more on the down low.