Looking for a lease for next year!

MahdiL97

Hey guys, im looking to lease some land for next year. Anywhere from 50-400 acres. Very respectful and responsible group of guys. We have cash in hand and ready to go. We all live in Gwinnett looking for something up to 100miles radius of home. No clubs please just looking to lease something if available thanks!!!

B. White

Hey guys, im looking to lease some land for next year. Anywhere from 50-400 acres. Very respectful and responsible group of guys. We have cash in hand and ready to go. We all live in Gwinnett looking for something up to 100miles radius of home. No clubs please just looking to lease something if available thanks!!!

Pay the $10.00 per yr and sign up for the market bulletin and post it in the wanted section. You won't see it a lot, but I have seen a woman post looking for someone to thin deer on her place. It ran several weeks last year.

transfixer

Pay the $10.00 per yr and sign up for the market bulletin and post it in the wanted section. You won't see it a lot, but I have seen a woman post looking for someone to thin deer on her place. It ran several weeks last year.

Yeah, I just renewed my subscription a couple weeks ago, myself and about 3 or 4 other guys are looking also

Latest posts