Looking for Deer Hunt club to join in north Georgia for just me

Bird Dog Daddy

Looking for a Deer / Turkey hunting club within say 50 miles from Canton. Retired engineer, I am non-professional gunsmith - if I can help your gun problem there is no charge. Non smoker non drinker. Would like to hunt with good people. Paul (404) 702-3398

Bird Dog Daddy

Looking for a Deer / Turkey hunting club within say 50 miles from Canton. Retired engineer, I am non-professional gunsmith - if I can help your gun problem there is no charge. Non smoker non drinker. Would like to hunt with good people. Paul (404) 702-3398
I understand turkets need a bit of attention. That sounds good to me.

MrsSeals

Is Cobbs Legion still in existence? Inside Allatoona WMA if it is. They did have a web page.
Hello, this is Diane Seals. I’m Steve Seals wife. Unfortunately due to Steve’s health I had to turn over Cobb’s Legion Hunting Club to Mr. Robert Elrod. He has changed the name to Tall Tines Hunting Club. It was still active as far as I know this past season. I hope that helps.

Attachments

• 53E95EA3-5A54-40F3-A180-52B56042F76C.jpeg
    53E95EA3-5A54-40F3-A180-52B56042F76C.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 25

DAVE

Sorry to hear about Mr. Seals. I was never in his club but did visit once years ago, he provided a nice place for a lot of hunters for a long time Hope his health improves. Best wishes for you and him.

Jimmy morg

Hello, this is Diane Seals. I’m Steve Seals wife. Unfortunately due to Steve’s health I had to turn over Cobb’s Legion Hunting Club to Mr. Robert Elrod. He has changed the name to Tall Tines Hunting Club. It was still active as far as I know this past season. I hope that helps.
So nice of you to reply instead of letting people wonder. I hope your husband is doing well.

CharrDad

I'd be interested in knowing more about the Tall Tines club too.
Does anyone have any contact info?