Looking for members Telfair county club

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublecc27

We have roughly 2400 ac with a total of 10 members. It looks like we will have 3 to 4 spots open. Our membership at 10 members is roughly $3700 each and that includes electricity and water for your hook up and also includes corn. we have a camp that is on the property with hook ups.

We are not looking for just any member, if we do not find a few that fit what we are looking for we will just have less members. This is not a brown it is down club!!! We shoot mature deer and we shoot plenty of does. We are a pin in/out system with around 30 club stands already set up. wife and kids under 18 can hunt under your membership. We do not allow guest during deer season. We do have a solid turkey population and some hogs.

For more information shoot me a PM.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What area of Telfair is property , thanks

Jim Boyd

What an awesome and interesting offer.

Want quality?

This may well be what you are looking for!

Good luck to club and members.

JCDay

Good morning. I am very interested in joining. Can I look at the club this weekend. Please send me any information you have and let me know when I can view property . You can text me 470-827-6103

We have roughly 2400 ac with a total of 10 members. It looks like we will have 3 to 4 spots open. Our membership at 10 members is roughly $3700 each and that includes electricity and water for your hook up and also includes corn. we have a camp that is on the property with hook ups.

We are not looking for just any member, if we do not find a few that fit what we are looking for we will just have less members. This is not a brown it is down club!!! We shoot mature deer and we shoot plenty of does. We are a pin in/out system with around 30 club stands already set up. wife and kids under 18 can hunt under your membership. We do not allow guest during deer season. We do have a solid turkey population and some hogs.

For more information shoot me a PM.
Interested in your club happen to be in Georgia this weekend picking up my toy hauler I was going to bring it back to Florida because we lost our lease I have three friends besides myself and we are all looking for a good club my name is Donald Paulsen Sr my phone number is 941-650-7731 I am a 63-year-old man and I’m the youngest of the four of us us and the oldest is 80 you can PM me back or call or text it would be great if I could meet up with you if it all possible this weekend ‘ cause if in fact we make a deal then I wouldn’t have to cart my toy hauler all the way back to Sarasota Florida which is where I live and all four of us do. If you only have one or a few members ships open I am still interested but I can fill all three or four.

Status
Not open for further replies.