Looking for someone with rabbit dogs.

Hogtownhunter

Is there anyone left with rabbit dogs in the troup county area? Or anyone willing to travel? I have roughly 200 acres to hunt and it is covered in rabbits. The people I knew with dogs all quit keeping them and I would love to get out again. Looking for someone close so that it can be atleast a once a month thing during season.

FOLES55

I'm close by in Coweta and will ask around. I know a few guys who may be interested in it.

FOLES55

@thomasgose

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Is there anyone left with rabbit dogs in the troup county area? Or anyone willing to travel? I have roughly 200 acres to hunt and it is covered in rabbits. The people I knew with dogs all quit keeping them and I would love to get out again. Looking for someone close so that it can be atleast a once a month thing during season.
Call me when you are ready I'm just around the corner in West Point. Sending you my number in private message.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I close my property to deer hunting when dogs are running and all surrounding properties have stopped deer hunting. Out deer have shed already
Your bucks have already shed in Troup co ?

Hogtownhunter

Yep. Usually they don’t drop til February but this year I guess the warm spell has them dropping. We have one buck left with one antler left on our cams.