Lost Lynch Box Call

In case someone comes/came across one I was out for my last hunt for the season at Chestatee WMA Thursday morning and I think I left my box call there. Incase someone saw it It is a Lynch Fool Proof box and has the rubber band that is usually there but it also should have another on the front of it that helps to keep it quiet. I left it either at the main parking area there at Waters Creek or the first or second pull off just past there. Or somewhere on the road between there and Sautee. I have never killed or called in a turkey with it but have had it since 1984 and just hate to loose something I have had that long.

Mike

DRBugman85

That's going to be a tough turkey call to replace, Hopefully someone will find it and is on GON turkey talk and returns it to you.

KentuckyHeadhunter

That stinks after the rain we got after that day. Knowing that area it was already "rescued" by some weekend warrior. Sorry for your loss.

Oh well, I will just have to make sure I go to that call makers show at Unicoi if it still happens, I am sure I will find a replacement.