Lost Shotgun - Sheffield WMA - REWARD

Nate89

LOST SHOTGUN ---- $500 REWARD
On November 18, 2018, I was hunting at Sheffield Wildlife Management Area. As I was packing up and I mistakenly left it. I realized an hour later, but someone had already found it. It was a wedding gift from my closest friends and family and I’m sick that it is missing.
If you, or someone you know, found it or has any information please call me. We are offering a $500 reward and would really appreciate your kindness in returning it.
Thank you,
Nathan Graham
816-726-1409

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
LOST SHOTGUN ---- $500 REWARD
On November 18, 2018, I was hunting at Sheffield Wildlife Management Area. As I was packing up and I mistakenly left it. I realized an hour later, but someone had already found it. It was a wedding gift from my closest friends and family and I’m sick that it is missing.
If you, or someone you know, found it or has any information please call me. We are offering a $500 reward and would really appreciate your kindness in returning it.
Thank you,
Nathan Graham
816-726-1409
Might ask the Game warden.. He would probably like to talk to you anyways!

Nate89

Already been reported and talked with them. I was quail hunting with my English Setter (or at least walking miles with no quail). It was a 20 gauge over and under.

specialk

Be sure and file a report with local police.....