Lost Shotgun - Sheffield WMA - REWARD

Nate89

LOST SHOTGUN ---- $500 REWARD
On November 18, 2018, I was hunting at Sheffield Wildlife Management Area. As I was packing up and I mistakenly left it. I realized an hour later, but someone had already found it. It was a wedding gift from my closest friends and family and I’m sick that it is missing.
If you, or someone you know, found it or has any information please call me. We are offering a $500 reward and would really appreciate your kindness in returning it.
Thank you,
Nathan Graham
816-726-1409

Coach K

That sucks. I hope you get it returned. Hope you checked with the Mgr there. Good Luck

little rascal

Hate you lost it. I stopped by there Saturday to write down the field trial and other dates. The Beagle Club was there. I think there's something going on there Today and Tomorrow etc., you might go by during something scheduled and trust me there's plenty scheduled stuff and see if somebody turned it in at the clubhouse.
Good luck, hope you find it.

Danny Leigh

GONetwork Member
Hate you lost it. I stopped by there Saturday to write down the field trial and other dates. The Beagle Club was there. I think there's something going on there Today and Tomorrow etc., you might go by during something scheduled and trust me there's plenty scheduled stuff and see if somebody turned it in at the clubhouse.
Good luck, hope you find it.

Are you thinking of JL Lester?

little rascal

Yep, my bad, I had J.L. Lester fresh on the brain.
I been to Sheffield a lot recently but I didn't pay attention that it said Sheffield.
Thanks Danny!

little rascal

You might check with the DNR office or whoever patrols that unit. Somebody may have turned it over to them.