Love is in the air Driveler # 258

Thread starter #1
Time for a new and renewed love

Thread starter #2
morning and coffee time

There is a fresh new smell in the air this morning and I hope to find me some of that LOVE that is in the air. If only I could get her to agree.............while her husband is out of town !!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Good Morning Gobblin, Wycliff, Blood and to the rest of the Drivelers that are looking for a little love.

Gobblin, I hope that things went well with the doctors. Thanks for the fresh brewed coffee this morning too.

Wybro, enjoy your upcoming "off" time during the next few days as well.

I bet Blood will have those bags all packed up and sitting by the mailbox at 3 AM tomorrow just waiting for Jed Clampett to come by and pick up the bags along with the uninvited house guests !!! I would have sworn that they were leaving on THURSDAY !!!! Sounds like the magic word today should be "GOOD RIDDANCE" !!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Thread starter #9
There is a fresh new smell in the air this morning and I hope to find me some of that LOVE that is in the air. If only I could get her to agree.............while her husband is out of town !!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Good Morning Gobblin, Wycliff, Blood and to the rest of the Drivelers that are looking for a little love.

Gobblin, I hope that things went well with the doctors. Thanks for the fresh brewed coffee this morning too.

Wybro, enjoy your upcoming "off" time during the next few days as well.

I bet Blood will have those bags all packed up and sitting by the mailbox at 3 AM tomorrow just waiting for Jed Clampett to come by and pick up the bags along with the uninvited house guests !!! I would have sworn that they were leaving on THURSDAY !!!! Sounds like the magic word today should be "GOOD RIDDANCE" !!!! :cheers:
EE, all went well but will have to wait on the pathology report on the three tissue samples removed.

I thought blood's guests were leaving today also.

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee
Mng folks,,,, gonna run up to a job fair today, looking for a little part time job,,,, with limitations,,,,

Mornin y’all.

Got a Dr’s appointment with a general surgeon today about removal of this Schwanno tumor. Hope he has done several of these excisions within a nerve sheath before. I’ll be asking lots of questions that’s for sure.

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee
Got a Dr’s appointment with a general surgeon today about removal of this Schwanno tumor. Hope he has done several of these excisions within a nerve sheath before. I’ll be asking lots of questions that’s for sure.
Mng buds, hope all goes well,,,,