Love is in the air Driveler # 258

Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY to you Gobblin (nice of you to stop in at exactly 4:44 AM too), Blood, Swamp Yankee and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

OH, DID I MENTION.....CONGRATS TO THE GSU EAGLES ON THEIR WIN LAST NIGHT AT TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY !!!!!! :cheers:

I hope that all of you are ready for the upcoming weekend. I got a bunch of things to get done today and I've also got a high school football game to attend tonight.

Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY to you Gobblin (nice of you to stop in at exactly 4:44 AM too), Blood, Swamp Yankee and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

OH, DID I MENTION.....CONGRATS TO THE GSU EAGLES ON THEIR WIN LAST NIGHT AT TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY !!!!!! :cheers:

I hope that all of you are ready for the upcoming weekend. I got a bunch of things to get done today and I've also got a high school football game to attend tonight.
Every day is a Friday,,,,blows,trying to get a littler part time job,,,,

Every day is a Friday,,,,blows,trying to get a littler part time job,,,,
Cary, I surely hope that you will find a job soon that will fit your life and schedule. Sending daily prayers for your efforts too.

It is hard to believe that just yesterday afternoon, I was sweating like crazy as the heat felt like it was at least 90 °. I went outside a little while ago to get the newspaper and it feels GREAT right now. Wish that it would stay that way for the next few months. I bet the deer are running around like crazy this morning in this new-found coolness.

Cary, I surely hope that you will find a job soon that will fit your life and schedule. Sending daily prayers for your efforts too.

It is hard to believe that just yesterday afternoon, I was sweating like crazy as the heat felt like it was at least 90 °. I went outside a little while ago to get the newspaper and it feels GREAT right now. Wish that it would stay that way for the next few months. I bet the deer are running around like crazy this morning in this new-found coolness.
Thanks buds,,,,