Love is in the air Driveler # 258

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
grrrrrr another Monday or it at least feels like one

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY to you Gobblin (nice of you to stop in at exactly 4:44 AM too), Blood, Swamp Yankee and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

OH, DID I MENTION.....CONGRATS TO THE GSU EAGLES ON THEIR WIN LAST NIGHT AT TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY !!!!!! :cheers:

I hope that all of you are ready for the upcoming weekend. I got a bunch of things to get done today and I've also got a high school football game to attend tonight.

Cmp1

BANNED
Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY to you Gobblin (nice of you to stop in at exactly 4:44 AM too), Blood, Swamp Yankee and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

OH, DID I MENTION.....CONGRATS TO THE GSU EAGLES ON THEIR WIN LAST NIGHT AT TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY !!!!!! :cheers:

I hope that all of you are ready for the upcoming weekend. I got a bunch of things to get done today and I've also got a high school football game to attend tonight.
Every day is a Friday,,,,blows,trying to get a littler part time job,,,,

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I usually get up early,,,,charge the tablet,,,,cold here this AM,,,,

Compared to the 90's we had last week it is chilly here this morning.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Every day is a Friday,,,,blows,trying to get a littler part time job,,,,

Cary, I surely hope that you will find a job soon that will fit your life and schedule. Sending daily prayers for your efforts too.

It is hard to believe that just yesterday afternoon, I was sweating like crazy as the heat felt like it was at least 90 °. I went outside a little while ago to get the newspaper and it feels GREAT right now. Wish that it would stay that way for the next few months. I bet the deer are running around like crazy this morning in this new-found coolness.

Cmp1

BANNED
Cary, I surely hope that you will find a job soon that will fit your life and schedule. Sending daily prayers for your efforts too.

It is hard to believe that just yesterday afternoon, I was sweating like crazy as the heat felt like it was at least 90 °. I went outside a little while ago to get the newspaper and it feels GREAT right now. Wish that it would stay that way for the next few months. I bet the deer are running around like crazy this morning in this new-found coolness.

Thanks buds,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.