LSU/Auburn

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That was a good SEC football game. A lot of conferences dont experience that very often, and we just getting started on real conference play.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Two great teams that would beat most teams in the Nation.

LanierSpots

Auburn didnt deserved to win that game. Did not execute and put themselves in a position to lose it. Just did not want it as bad as LSU did.

DannyW

Auburn laid an egg...that was a bad loss. They took a completely winnable game, one that they had under control in the 3rd quarter, and managed to lose it. I may be an Auburn fan but you gotta call them like you see them.

LanierSpots

Auburn laid an egg...that was a bad loss. They took a completely winnable game, one that they had under control in the 3rd quarter, and managed to lose it. I may be an Auburn fan but you gotta call them like you see them.

This is 100% accurate.

LanierSpots

Never thought Auburn would lose this one at home.

Neither did I but it happens. Games do not always go as they should or as we think they will. It was a loss by a Field goal on the last play of the game. It happens. Not like we got run out of the stadium or anything. We will survive to play again...

weagle

As bad as that loss hurt, it didn't change our goals for the year. We are in a single game elimination tournament for the NC.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
As bad as that loss hurt, it didn't change our goals for the year. We are in a single game elimination tournament for the NC.
Yep. All auby has to do is beat Georgia (twice) and Bama facepalm: