Manchin: We're 'on the verge' of a constitutional crisis due to Sessions's firing

PappyHoel

Where in the Constitution does it say that you cant ask for your AG's resignation? I swear I've heard every appointed official say these words, "I serve at the pleasure of the President". Did that change recently?

Also, for the leftists that like to split hairs - resignation is not fired. If Sessions refused to resign, then yes, Trump would have fired him. He owns the trade mark on "Youre Fired!" and he knows how to use it.

Thread starter #22
Where in the Constitution does it say that you cant ask for you AG's resignation? I swear I've heard every appointed official say these words, "I serve at the pleasure of the President". Did that change recently?

Also, for the leftists that like to split hairs - resignation is not fired. If Sessions refused to resign then yes, Trump would have fired him. He owns the trade mark on "Youre Fired!" and he knows how to use it.
It doesn't matter. They know all of that. This is just theater of the absurd for the useful idiots.

PappyHoel

It doesn't matter. They know all of that. This is just theater of the absurd for the useful idiots.
I think the useful idiots are fodder for them trying to hide treasonous behavior. IMO the previous administrations have sold us out, lock, stock and barrel. Hence the swamp (deep state) is throwing everything they've got.

Thread starter #24
I think the useful idiots are fodder for them trying to hide treasonous behavior. IMO the previous administrations have sold us out, lock, stock and barrel. Hence the swamp (deep state) is throwing everything they've got.
Yes sir, I concur.

^^^Dis rat 'chere^^^