Man's Relation to the Spirit-World

Eze 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

So the soul sins.

Sin is not from the father

So why d you keepp blaming Adam?

Eze 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

So the soul sins.

Sin is not from the father

So why d you keepp blaming Adam?
No the body sins. Sin is not from the Father. Adam is not to blame. Temptation is real.

the body does suffer from sin of the spirit. The spirit is not from Adam, it is from God. The sins does not come from Adam.
In our free choice we sin.

If sin dos not come from Adam, How are condemned already?

the body does suffer from sin of the spirit. The spirit is not from Adam, it is from God. The sins does not come from Adam.
In our free choice we sin.

If sin dos not come from Adam, How are condemned already?
Is there any connection to Adam's sin and mine? If our spirits pre-existed and we became partakers of flesh and blood, to redeem ourselves, then it really wouldn't have mattered if Adam sinned or not.
He would have come here just as the rest of us, to redeem himself.

except God puts in a a body prepared for us, in a place and time and family too, be redeemed, which is to glory God.

If we preexisted, we are also condemned because we are or were sinners before and is the the reason we are condemned.

So being human is not of part of condemnation but of redemption.

except God puts in a a body prepared for us, in a place and time and family too, be redeemed, which is to glory God.

If we preexisted, we are also condemned because we are or were sinners before and is the the reason we are condemned.

So being human is not of part of condemnation but of redemption.
Does every spirit sin, and thus come to the earth for a chance at redemption or do just the sinning spirits come?

What was Adam's role in this other than being the first spirit to be placed in a body for redemption?

only those that sin are condemned and need redemptiont through shared death with Jesus
The spiritual being sent to help us are "messengers" we call them angels. There are many spiritual beings in Heaven

Adam was the only the first,

Then it would be safe to say Adam was the first of those sinning spirits that came to the earth for redemption. In other words he had sinned before God placed his spirit within his physical shell.

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned.

I'm trying to see this, that Adam brought sin with him. I don't see how death could spread to all men though as they all came here as sinners. Otherwise they would not have come here.

These condemned spirits who come to the earth, become men, and pass redemption? Does it give them any of a status difference compared to the spirits that didn't sin?

This is a hard question and I'm having trouble putting it to words. Anyway, it appears these spirits that sin and become men have somewhat of an advantage once they return to Heaven. They will get to enjoy the benefits of having a body in Heaven instead of just a spirit.

If Heaven turns out to be a physical place, I'd sure rather return with a body than when I got kicked out as a spirit.

One advantage I do see is that the non-sinning spirits never had to leave Heaven in the first place. I hope they aren't jealous of us when we get there in our bodies.

The physical does not go to Heaven, it is not. The physical bodies are only for the our shared death of Christ. The physical world exists for only the place to hold and redeem sinners

Sin did enter the physical through a physical Adam. The spiritual sinners were already here (Satan and others).

All the physical was affected by one man, if we participate in sin. The second , Christ affected the all sinners , one death could redeem all. We willingly choose redemption

do you see the "condemned spirits" are what we call fallen angels?

The physical world exists for only the place to hold and redeem sinners

Sin did enter the physical through a physical Adam. The spiritual sinners were already here (Satan and others). quote]

Why did "Satan and the others" come to the earth as spirits and we came as humans? If the earth and the physical are for redemption, why did they not come as the physical?

Do the sinning spirits get asked if they would like to give redemption a try through the physical? Perhaps the "others" decided not to try it so they came as spirits.

The physical does not go to Heaven, it is not. The physical bodies are only for the our shared death of Christ. The physical world exists for only the place to hold and redeem sinners

Sin did enter the physical through a physical Adam. The spiritual sinners were already here (Satan and others).

All the physical was affected by one man, if we participate in sin. The second , Christ affected the all sinners , one death could redeem all. We willingly choose redemption

do you see the "condemned spirits" are what we call fallen angels?
That seems fair then. I've always pictured Heaven being filled with spirits and physical beings.

To include the man Jesus Christ who also pre-existed in Spirit form? How did it work for him in relation to the pre-existing man's spirit of Jesus and the pre-existing Holy Spirit of Jesus?

The spirit and the soul are one in the same.
I'm not sure that is correct.

1 THESSALONIANS 5:23
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole SPIRIT and SOUL and BODY be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

To include the man Jesus Christ who also pre-existed in Spirit form? How did it work for him in relation to the pre-existing man's spirit of Jesus and the pre-existing Holy Spirit of Jesus?
Jesus is God in the flesh, He existed as God before being human. He was in Heaven while being human. The Holy Spirit is God, God as the Holy Spirit deals with mankind altogether. Jesus was God in the flesh.and dealt with those around Him Jesus did not become Son of God until he became son of man, before that He was God , as part of what we have been told as GodHead

I'm not sure that is correct.

1 THESSALONIANS 5:23
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole SPIRIT and SOUL and BODY be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
I think it depends on the context in which it is used. But by definition it is the nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character, the soul.

Jesus is God in the flesh, He existed as God before being human. He was in Heaven while being human. The Holy Spirit is God, God as the Holy Spirit deals with mankind altogether. Jesus was God in the flesh.and dealt with those around Him Jesus did not become Son of God until he became son of man, before that He was God , as part of what we have been told as GodHead
What part of man did God become? Body, soul, & spirit or just body and soul?

Jesus didn't become the Son of God until he became man? Interesting.

Heb 10:5

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

The real spiritual being , God or us, in a physical temporary vessel. Eternal , soul and spirit in a borrowed DNA physical body