Marfa Lights, lights in the woods, woods spirits, Wendigo, natures unexplained, Cherokee fairys, strange and unexplained...etc

jigman29

Never saw any ghosts or haints. But, I was sneaking along a logging road on Patterson Gap up here in N. Ga one turkey season and had a grouse blow up out from under my feet. Needless to say I flung my shotgun and melted right there so whatever evil creature had happened upon me could have me.

I grew up 15 mins from clark hill lake, i did alllot of nights alone fishing off the banks. One night cant remember the year, but it was the early 90s. I was at the lake springs fishing dock at 2 am in the morning had the poles our and the lantern lit. I was sitting there alone watching the pole tips waiting for a bent pole.... all the sudden i heard a shreak that sounded like a old woman being stabbed... i shook off my sudden fear as it was just my imagination.. Then i hear the old lady cry in agonizing pain again... i was scared and in panic mode.... 200 yds to the truck.... i cut the lantern off, realed the lines in, grabed my stuff and ran to the truck. A few years later i realized what skared me coyotes... smh didnt know at the time they invaded our area.

Artfuldodger

I grew up 15 mins from clark hill lake, i did alllot of nights alone fishing off the banks. One night cant remember the year, but it was the early 90s. I was at the lake springs fishing dock at 2 am in the morning had the poles our and the lantern lit. I was sitting there alone watching the pole tips waiting for a bent pole.... all the sudden i heard a shreak that sounded like a old woman being stabbed... i shook off my sudden fear as it was just my imagination.. Then i hear the old lady cry in agonizing pain again... i was scared and in panic mode.... 200 yds to the truck.... i cut the lantern off, realed the lines in, grabed my stuff and ran to the truck. A few years later i realized what skared me coyotes... smh didnt know at the time they invaded our area.

We camp at Bussey Point and they do make some strange scary noises.