Marietta, Woodstock, Cherokee, Cobb

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Add me to your approved list of visitors & I'll bring ya a cake with a file in it!:D:cheers::love:

Al33

I'm ready and like you mentioned the other night, we need to do one at the new Arena at Town Center.

I had dinner with Ta-ton-ka and Debbie there the other night and the food was great. We will have to hike the mountain the next morning though.:bounce:

Shane Dockery

I'm ready and like you mentioned the other night, we need to do one at the new Arena at Town Center.

I had dinner with Ta-ton-ka and Debbie there the other night and the food was great. We will have to hike the mountain the next morning though.:bounce:

Been to that Arena place. Looks nice, but that's about it. Food was bad, service was just as bad.

Redneck Maguiver

I called it last time and got no response. Someone else call it this time.....

Al33

Been to that Arena place. Looks nice, but that's about it. Food was bad, service was just as bad.

Sorry to hear that. Our server was great and I tried their ribs which were so good I had the manager come to our table where I told him how good they were. He was very appreciative, so much so he picked up our beer tab, about $14. He certainly did not have to do that. I look forward to going back again and I hope if you decide to go again you will find things a lot better.

I think T-ton-ka oughtta call it.:D

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
Somebody call it.

I called it last time and got no response. Someone else call it this time.....

You think they're gonna listen to me?

Ok, let's do this in about 2 weeks.

Mark your calendar for Thursday Aug 9th at 7pm
Be there or be square :biggrin2:

I've been there twice now and the shrimp and cheese grits are great. Al ate some mouth watering ribs. Great scenery compliments of KSU coeds and plenty of TVs

It will be a blast :yeah:

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
Sure. I like good food.

Redneck Maguiver

Ok, calender marked. Guess that means I am in.

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'd like to be there, but I'm in St. Simon's that week. Save me a chair for the next one.