Mass Stabbing in Tallahassee

Those pesky assult knives........

No one needs an assult knife!!!!!!

buckpasser

Interesting that it occurred on this date.
Not saying it was who we think it was, but I used to work with Leon County schools down there for a living. I saw several white girls presumably from around here somewhere wearing that stupid muslim head scarf crap. These were school employees. I wish we were much more intolerant...

Made me sick to see them around the students. I guess I’m hateful.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
I hope all the victims are recovering.

That said, I can see sensible knife laws in our future. Like background checks to order a ribeye at Longhorns or Outback. Possibly all entrees will have be served in knife free zones pre-cut into bite size peices.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
Not saying it was who we think it was, but I used to work with Leon County schools down there for a living. I saw several white girls presumably from around here somewhere wearing that stupid muslim head scarf crap. These were school employees. I wish we were much more intolerant...

No, you`re not hateful, you`re being cautious, as we all should be. I commend you for that.

The girls you speak of, either they have forgotten, or were never taught properly, since they might not have been born when this atrocity took place.

I saw several white girls presumably from around here somewhere wearing that stupid muslim head scarf crap. These were school employees. I wish we were much more intolerant...

There are a few Christian denominations that require women to wear a head covering as part of their canonical law.

There are a few Christian denominations that require women to wear a head covering as part of their canonical law.
Wrapped around their entire head? It would be nice if they were Christians. I’m familiar with Amish/Mennonite head gear. This was the complete wrap with just the face exposed.

Need to bring back public hangings to show consequences to ones actions. Instead of living their life out in retirement home oh I mean jail.
Well said.

This punk had already served time in prison and had rehabilitated and pronounced fit for life amongst the citizens.

Guess what......the rehabilitation failed.

Put him down. Let him assume room temperature and then become fertilizer.....at least then some good will come from his miserable life.