Mass Stabbing in Tallahassee

kmckinnie

Staff member
You may have rubbed elbows with one of my cousins. He's old too..... 😂😂

He grew up in Wacissa (Jefferson Co).
Whathisariver. May have.
U may have rubbed elbows with the peppers 🌶 in live oak.

I hope all the victims are recovering.

That said, I can see sensible knife laws in our future. Like background checks to order a ribeye at Longhorns or Outback. Possibly all entrees will have be served in knife free zones pre-cut into bite size peices.
If you knew someone meant you harm, would you prefer he be armed with a knife or an AR-15? Can you imagine that this incident might have been much more tragic if the perpetrator had a firearm?

Thread starter #31
If you knew someone meant you harm, would you prefer he be armed with a knife or an AR-15? Can you imagine that this incident might have been much more tragic if the perpetrator had a firearm?
You are right. I'd much rather be killed by a knife than by a scary black gun.

Do you often wish in one hand and defecate in the other? That makes as much sense as your question.

First, it is my RIGHT to arm myself as I see fit. Second, I don't want to guess what weapon a perp might have, I want to give them shock and awe. If you fight fair, your tactic sux!

You are right. I'd much rather be killed by a knife than by a scary black gun.
This^^^

But you are wasting your time trying to use logic and all. He's drank the kookaid and thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

That was the dumbest post he's posted yet and that's saying something.

I can imagine how this incident would have been different, had I been there.

Wrapped around their entire head? It would be nice if they were Christians. I’m familiar with Amish/Mennonite head gear. This was the complete wrap with just the face exposed.
Yes. We have a couple of them as cashiers at our local Publix.

If you knew someone meant you harm, would you prefer he be armed with a knife or an AR-15?
An AR-15. That way we could have a fair fight except I would have an M1A with a 20 round mag. Advantage me. I'm really not willing to fight fair.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member

You ask a lot of questions and answer none.

kmckinnie

Staff member
MS 13 prefer the machete !
They Mame and torture their victim ! When found they are a mutilated corpse !
How does that sound to you @BobbyG
I would want my firearm when confronted with that group that is here illegally as the democrats want the open borders.
Why do y’all wish that on the citizens of the USA 🇺🇸!
Mean while the democrats want to disarm us.
I call that being fed to the wolf’s.
Just some of my thoughts 💭

kmckinnie

Staff member
I really growing tired of defending my rights to defend myself and it maybe one day this nation!
Democrats want us to live like Chicago, L. A. , San Francisco ,
Portland Oregon !
Name a Republican ran city who has trouble