MAYBE ..... Lets HOPE!!!!

Thread starter #1

rospaw

Did Sessions just grow some ...... or were they just tucked away?!!! Lets HOPE they chase this to the end of the earth. Would prefer some orange suits but just dragging them though it works for me also. :fine:

"A local radio station in Little Rock, Arkansas, reported a Boeing 757-223 with tail number N119NA had been spotted with Department of Justice employees loading boxes of documents onto the plane on Wednesday."

“People have been asking about our story yesterday about federal agents loading boxes in a Boeing 757 at Little Rock Airport,” said Doc Washburn of Newsradio 102.9 KARN. “They want to know how we know the boxes contain documents from the Clinton Foundation. We don’t. But we can’t think of anything else it would have been. They also want to know how we knew it was owned by the US Department of Justice. "

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/doj-s...-rock-federal-agents-load-boxes-of-documents/

Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up!

Clinton Crime Family Foundation going down.

:smash:

:eek2:

:eek:

PappyHoel

Nothing will come of this it’s all an illusion

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Flash

I didn't find it on the radio web page. Is it reported anywhere?

When you're a member of "the club" as the Clintons are, you get away with whatever you want to do.

bullgator

I wonder if this has anything to do with what Rudy Giuliani alluded to in the radio yesterday.

Patriot44

Yall keep forgetting the swamp sides with the Clintons. That includes the "conservatives".

ANWH!

Thread starter #16

rospaw

If they can put Manafort through the ringer for 12 year old dealings, then i think they can run the (CRIPPLED) klintons though it. I think the Manafort case opens the doorS for digging. Let the midterms get by and START DIGGING!!!! Makes for some good news reading. Sorta like HOPING to win the lottery ...... :bounce: