Medieval armorer any one know one?

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Hello hope y'all are doin great!!!
I was just wondering if we had a local north Ga armorer? Some one making real medieval armor for real use?
I will try to talk to someone at the Sugarloaf mall at the Medieval Times dinner show where they do the jousting.
But I wanted to ask here too, I know there's many metal workers on here and that y'all might know a lot of people.
Thanks for any info!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
:rockon:
Hello hope y'all are doin great!!!
I was just wondering if we had a local north Ga armorer? Some one making real medieval armor for real use?
I will try to talk to someone at the Sugarloaf mall at the Medieval Times dinner show where they do the jousting.
But I wanted to ask here too, I know there's many metal workers on here and that y'all might know a lot of people.
Thanks for any info!
Too funny:rofl:
Except I bet your serious and being rational in advance.
1550262110350.jpeg

sea trout

Thanks crakajack, I checked that out! I'm close to Conyers sometimes I can stop by and talk to em one day.

Oh yeah bya I'm serious

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
That's some serious "prepping"!
Just kidding.

Anvil Head

Met a re-n-actor up at the Highland Games in Blairsville a year or two back (used to do forging demos during the event). He was a "piker" (my term not his, carried a long pole lance) was wearing a full length mail and metal head gear he'd made himself. I think he was a regular, so attending one of the HG events might get you some connections as well. There's a real big one at Stone Mountain each summer as well.

sea trout

Thanks Anvil Head

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
There's a guy in Hiawassee that makes armor, but his name escapes me at the moment.