Members List ?

Handgunner

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but if you're referring to the "guests" you see, that's just what they are. People that haven't registered yet, but looking around.

Handgunner

It just hit me what you meant I think. There's an "invisable" option in the "User CP" folder. A member can log on, not be visable, but still post. Mostly people that are "famous" use it... They don't want to get hounded by paparazzi, or autograph seekers... :D

Ga-Spur

Delton ; you are not listed on the members list as well as HT2, Huntin Tom, Jim Thompson and several others. Why is that?

whiskers

?????

I found all the ones you listed in the members list. Jim Thomson's is under J. List is by first letter of user name.

Whiskers ::huh: ::huh:

Ga-Spur

Hmmmmmm , LOL just wait you will have the" senior timeouts " soon enough. I appreciate everyone's patience and help. If you will notice, all those names were not on the first page of the members list. LOL, lord have mercy on me.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ga-Spur said:
Hmmmmmm , LOL just wait you will have the" senior timeouts " soon enough. I appreciate everyone's patience and help. If you will notice, all those names were not on the first page of the members list. LOL, lord have mercy on me.

Dont know if Ida said all that :eek: LOL glad you figured it out Spur:)

Jim