Merry Christmas to All!

Handgunner

I just wanted to go ahead and get this out.

Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone here and across the world have a Merry Christmas and remember what it's all about.

Let us remember that He died so that we could live. And on that day, let's think to pray for all of those that won't wake up Christmas morning to a warm house and bright tree chock full of presents. Let's remember all those that are less fortunate and pray that they at least get a warm meal and a blessing from above.

Remember the kids, the disabled, our soldiers and all those that went before them. Let's remember the elderly and all the anxious young ones that won't sleep the night before Christmas.

Let them all have what they want and need, and most of, let them be happy.

From my family to yours, God be with y'all this Holiday Season, may the gifts be good, travels be safe, and may you spend it with the ones you hold close to your heart!

Merry Christmas y'all!

Attachments

• midnightclear.jpg
    midnightclear.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 80

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

the same back at ya, Delton..........peace.... :)............ps-if ya run into my friend and fellow Soperton-ite William Cauley down there, tell 'im I said hey. :)

Last edited:

pendy

Delton

well said. I would like to wish everyone a blessed Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. I hope and pray there will be peace all around the world. May God Bless Everyone. ::;

dbodkin

Merry Christmas Delton.. and all here at Woody's

Happy New Year too... :yeah:

Georgiaastro

Merry Christmas to all. Delton is Sweat's BBQ still open in Soperton? I drove a truck back in the 70's and early 80's for the company I work for now and I would plan my lunch time to try and be in Soperton so I could eat at Sweat's. I can't remember there names but one of the men's name was Cecil Sweat. Just wondering, sure was some good eating.

Larry

QuakerBoy

Merry Christmas to you Delt.....and all my family here at Woody's