Merry Christmas

Thread starter #1

Bow Only

It's getting difficult to find pics and remember what I've shown and what I haven't, so all good things must come to an end. I've enjoyed sharing my Dad and my lifetime's work of looking for artifacts. I still may post a pic or two every now and then of things I haven't shown, but I think I've covered a majority of it.

Take your children out to look for artifacts. There is nothing better a parent can do with their children. For me, it was a way of life and one I am proud to have led. My Dad is gone but I have a room full of his memories. Here is one last look and a pic of some paintings of David Lanier's early work.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Attachments

oldguy

AWWWW Man, I hate to see it end! Been looking forward to more pics each day. Thanks for sharing. Now about those fossils mentioned awhile back...

XIronheadX

You have an awesome collection of things. I appreciate you taking the time to share it. I agree, take your kids to the outdoors. Thanks and Merry CHRISTmas

Last edited:
I have really enjoyed seeing your collection! Merry Christmas!

tad1

Thanks for contributing, I very much enjoy it! Always much to be learned and it can be a consuming passion.
JT

Paymaster

Q Cookin, Fly Tyin, Mod
Merry Christmas! Please continue to post your finds. I stop in here just to see what folks pick up and also to see your magnificent collections. One suggestion would be for you to occasionally post your favorites from each frame and an explanation of it's class/type and it's reason for your pick as favorite.