Merry Christmas

Bow Only

It's getting difficult to find pics and remember what I've shown and what I haven't, so all good things must come to an end. I've enjoyed sharing my Dad and my lifetime's work of looking for artifacts. I still may post a pic or two every now and then of things I haven't shown, but I think I've covered a majority of it.

Take your children out to look for artifacts. There is nothing better a parent can do with their children. For me, it was a way of life and one I am proud to have led. My Dad is gone but I have a room full of his memories. Here is one last look and a pic of some paintings of David Lanier's early work.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Attachments

• wall.jpg
    wall.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Wall B.jpg
    Wall B.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 20130521_141810.jpeg
    20130521_141810.jpeg
    306.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Red Case.jpg
    Red Case.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 126
  • art.jpg
    art.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 109
  • show.jpg
    show.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC00473.JPG
    DSC00473.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 92
  • points.jpg
    points.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC03357.JPG
    DSC03357.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 88

oldguy

AWWWW Man, I hate to see it end! Been looking forward to more pics each day. Thanks for sharing. Now about those fossils mentioned awhile back...

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
You have an awesome collection of things. I appreciate you taking the time to share it. I agree, take your kids to the outdoors. Thanks and Merry CHRISTmas

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have really enjoyed seeing your collection! Merry Christmas!

KentuckyHeadhunter

I love seeing your collections and reading your posts. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

tad1

Thanks for contributing, I very much enjoy it! Always much to be learned and it can be a consuming passion.
JT

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Merry Christmas! Please continue to post your finds. I stop in here just to see what folks pick up and also to see your magnificent collections. One suggestion would be for you to occasionally post your favorites from each frame and an explanation of it's class/type and it's reason for your pick as favorite.