Met Woody today

georgiaboy

Southern Clay and I were in Metro Baldwin and we stopped by Woody's shop today. We have had such a hectic month and day that it was nice to stop in and slow down for a few minutes. Woody, you really have an interesting place and we appreciate the time you took to show us around. If anyone is near the area you owe it to yourself to take the time and see some great mounts and meet "the man".
Owen Welch

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Glad you and Southern Clay made it by today and believe me, the pleasure was all mine.;) --- Stop by any time you're in the area.

It's a miracle you navigated afternoon traffic and located us. ::huh: :D

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Mighty Matt................are you reading this??????

Another person who alledges that Woody and Jim Thompson are not one in the same................ :D :D

MM

Ga-Spur

Did you see Jim Thompson also. Was he in the shop today? Well there you go SEE. You gotta see both of them at the same time.

Jasper

When I took Woody a deer the other day I mentioned this Jim Thompson thing. He assured me that there was NO WAY to confuse the two because he was MUCH BETTER looking than poor ole Jim................... :bounce:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I can tell you that I've never seen them at the same time.

A few weeks ago I was trying to get in touch with Jim and his wife told me that he was at camp. So not being able to contact Jim I tried to call Woody.

I got the same story from Sonny!

Seems mighty suspicous that they are always doing the same thing but in a different location?!?!?

southernclay

Woody, ditto what georgiaboy said. It was a treat for sure. Hopefully we'll get to come by with some business for you if we can find time to hunt/fish this or next year. Thanks again and there was no sign of JT anywhere but we haven't seen him before ::huh:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Jim,

That is a long held, popular misconception and the source of dissapointment for more than one of Woody's fans. ::huh:

However, it plain to see that I don't have enough money to be Woody and he ain't got the boyish good looks to be me! :bounce: