Metal detected an old chimney in the woods and found silver and confederate relics

tween_the_banks

It's been a good while since I shared any of my detecting adventures here but with half the country experiencing cabin fever with this virus, I figured I share this outing with you all.
We ended up having a killer day. Two civil war buttons (1 union and 1 confederate), a US belt buckle, a silver coin that's probably a capped bust, a silver watch fob from the 1930s and a lock plate off a Springfield.
Hope you enjoy this little outing!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Can't watch now but will later. I own some.property with 3 old homes, 2 just chimneys now, and a graveyard with dates back to the 1880's that I am going start detecting on in the near future. Really looking forward to it.

Core Lokt

Wish I knew someone with a good detector. The little community I live in/near was put on the map in 1831. Lots of old home sites in the woods and Andrew Jackson fought through here.

tween_the_banks

Can't watch now but will later. I own some.property with 3 old homes, 2 just chimneys now, and a graveyard with dates back to the 1880's that I am going start detecting on in the near future. Really looking forward to it.

Right on man! I'm sure there's stuff to be found there! Let me know if you need some helping with the site:D

tween_the_banks

Wish I knew someone with a good detector. The little community I live in/near was put on the map in 1831. Lots of old home sites in the woods and Andrew Jackson fought through here.

Have detector, will travel. Well, after this virus fizzles out, that is.