Mexico beach is destroyed

bilgerat

Senior
just devastating, one of My favorite places in the world is completely torn to shreads
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

turkeykirk

Very sad. Thoughts and prayers.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy carp.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Very sad. I have a friend that lives there. She evacuated, but I don't think she has a home left and can't get in touch with any of her friends down there. SAD!

bilgerat

Senior
My sister has a vacation condo there, she is worried about all her friends she has down there too.

naildrvr

Our local building inspector was building a house down there, I don't think he was quite finished with it and it may be a total loss. As I understand it, it was fairly close to the water.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
The helicopter videos from this morning are just unbelievable. From Tyndall to Mexico Beach it looks like a bomb went off.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man. So sad.

JonathanG2013

The helicopter videos from this morning are just unbelievable. From Tyndall to Mexico Beach it looks like a bomb went off.

Just saw the video a few minutes ago. Extremely sad for all the people in this area. Just prayers for all those with family in PCB and Mexico Beach.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Dang.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I was wondering how bad Tyndall got it. I guess there were no pics last night due to security risks.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mannnnn, that's terrible!

Actually saw a LIVE chaser yesterday that said he had just fled from Mexico Beach because it was getting ravaged. When he left he said it was blowing apart and was looking @ 10-15 foot seas washing into the buildings. You could hear it in his voice how freaked out he was by what he had seen and got out just in time. While he was leaving there were cars heading towards it, he said they were chasers and hoped they didn't get in because they wouldn't get out.