Meyer out at OSU???!!!!

TinKnocker

i think meyer hangs on
I dunno, this one isn’t looking good:

“Included in those text messages was Shelley Meyer saying she was going to have to tell Urban Meyer about the allegations.”

Also, his most recent contract extension has specific verbiage requiring him to immediately notify the school of anything like this.

Part of me wants to say he’s too big to fire. But I think the public outcry in today’s media/advertising will be too strong.

bullgator

I’m all broke up over this......:pop:

ClemsonRangers

I dunno, this one isn’t looking good:

“Included in those text messages was Shelley Meyer saying she was going to have to tell Urban Meyer about the allegations.”

Also, his most recent contract extension has specific verbiage requiring him to immediately notify the school of anything like this.

Part of me wants to say he’s too big to fire. But I think the public outcry in today’s media/advertising will be too strong.

i just dont believe they will throw out their big time coach 30 days from kickoff for having second/third hand knowledge of alleged abuse, i could be rong though

BornToHuntAndFish

Surprising it hit the local metro Atlanta TV news so quickly. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. Tough having bad news breaking just as the season is starting up.

BuckNasty83

And a coachfacepalm:
He can coach, that's been proven and is common knowledge, but we'll see how it works out.

Vol Nation is interested as to why the Sandusky sidekick wasn't appointed interim HC since the whole world made our fans out to be crazy for not accepting him. After all, it was supposed to have been a GREAT hire

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
He can coach, that's been proven and is common knowledge, but we'll see how it works out.

Vol Nation is interested as to why the Sandusky sidekick wasn't appointed interim HC since the whole world made our fans out to be crazy for not accepting him. After all, it was supposed to have been a GREAT hire

You’re fans aren’t crazy.. They’re stupid and you can’t fix stupid..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
just more osu hypocrisy. ?

Yes sir. No way they give him the boot. The Buckeyes would go backwards and they know it. Taking a chance on a college football coach is not what they want.