Millennials, who owns them.

Dialer

Mine is 26, a tattoo fixation, been married 3 times, and seems to be trying to dodge a lucrative career at his front door. Strange!

When a youngun gets into their teens, they should know how to cook, wash their clothes, use an ax properly, sharpen a knife the right way, know how to treat a Lady, be well on their way of knowing how to grow and tend a garden, have a good grasp on how to be responsible, have good manners, and be respectable to others.

And build a fire.

I’ve hired over 40 of them in the past 4 years. They either quit after a few days or get fired. Most of them are downright dangerous for our type of work. They know everything about their phone but they have no idea about the basic tools.

People are fast to blame parents. I came from 2 working parents. We caught up on the weekends. But, we weren’t showed everything. We got off the couch and built stuff.

To me, the 2 biggest problems are they have no communication skills and they are weak minded. You cannot teach them and you cannot chew them out. They can’t take a butt chewing. Oh, and they use the word “offended.”

I could go on and on, but most are not cut out for work......maybe an office job.
Have you considered that maybe you are not just that great to work with and are filtering through the dregs?

Have you considered that maybe you are not just that great to work with and are filtering through the dregs?

Why don't you tell me what I'm doing wrong. Maybe, I should start allowing them to use their smart phone while doing tree work. Maybe, I should allow them to drag brush in flip flops. Maybe, I should allow them to show up after lunch stoned. Maybe, I should allow them to show up 10 minutes late everyday.

If I didn't speak up on some things, somebody would already be dead. Like I said, their main fault is they don't know how to communicate the real way...... face to face, man to man. Theyre pretty good with that I phone though.

What kind of work do you do? I'll send you some millennials I know, and you can train them in your line of work.....I hope its an office job or an IT job.