Monarch strikes again

Thread starter #1
I experienced a really good hunt Friday afternoon and was able harvest some more venison for the freezer.
A great of friend of mine invited me to go hunting with him and another couple close friends. First time we have been able to hunt together this season.
I have really enjoyed the time of fellowship and good food for the past couple days. IMG_2624.JPG

Looks like you had a great time! Congratulations on a great harvest!

hogdgz

Proud of ya buddy, u have really came along ways from the first time I set up that bear bow for ya. Now you busting nocks and wacking critters. Glad y’all made it down to hunt at Murder Creek!!!

I experienced a really good hunt Friday afternoon and was able harvest some more venison for the freezer.
A great of friend of mine invited me to go hunting with him and another couple close friends. First time we have been able to hunt together this season.
I have really enjoyed the time of fellowship and good food for the past couple days. View attachment 988916
Me too. I stopped by some random old fellers camp and we all became great friends over the last few days. Hopefully lifelong friends. It’s been amazing.

Nice deer and great shot bud. I shot a Monarch "Rag Horn" longbow at a Traditional shoot one time. It was the sweetest longbow I've ever shot. I believe they were made in Montana or Wyoming ? Does that sound right ? Congrads on the fine deer.