Monday's treats.....unofficial, of course. Whatcha cooking ????

Dub

What's everyone got going on today ?????

It's 5:30pm and I'm sorta content from breakfuss.

I know my tribe won't be, though.

Got 'em coming home at different times.

The early crowd is getting some spinach & artichoke dip.....the later crowd will get some burgers & such.

What's everyone got going on tonight ???????

Last edited:

GA1dad

I had a salad myself. Chips and dips are one of my weaknesses,,, and yours looks marvelous!!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Love me some spinach dip if it's made right-and that looks to be made very right!

I have never eaten an artichoke that I remember, but I'd sure try one.

I'm about to crank up some chicken-fried elk steaks, fried taters, and cornbread.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot of last night's 2/3 lb. Blackstone roasted green chile and jalapeno bacon cheeseburgers for an appetizer to hold you over until I get the wapiti cooked.

burger.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: Dub

Longhorn 16

That sounds weird, but I would definitely bite one of those!

Well I like eggs and avocados and for a first pass it was good. Next time I will season the avocado before adding the egg.

I did 15 minutes at 425 in the oven. I will shorten the cook to 13 minutes next try.

Dub

Our high-brow eats here tonight......Hebrew Nationals.....cheeses...brat mustard and relish & onions.

Sliced up a baking potato....and gave it an egg wash bath then dipped it in House-Autry goodness.

Last edited:

Dub

Goodnight folks. Its 8:00pn and I need to be up before 3:15am.... on my day off tomorrow.

Chill & Grill and enjoy thyselves.

ky55

The folks dropped off some red beans and rice today too late for lunch, so we had it for supper with a side of salmon patties...

VANCE

made some homemade turkey chili mac
2v2JrJvg5xurAoi.jpg

2v2JrJ9HyxurAoi.jpg

2v2JrJpA2xurAoi.jpg

Reactions: Dub