Montana pics from Sunday's ride!!!

Muygrande

Not much else to say but I love this place!!! Feels like a Busch Beer commercial everytime I get outside!! :cool:

Attachments

• bearlake.jpg
    bearlake.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 192

Muygrande

These forests are awesome!! The aroma (Good Stank) these trees put off is amazing!!

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 185

Muygrande

Here ya'll click 'em!!

Attachments

• trail.jpg
    trail.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 116
  • valley5.jpg
    valley5.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 115
  • valley4.jpg
    valley4.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 103
  • valley2.jpg
    valley2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 110
  • ride.jpg
    ride.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 111

Muygrande

This is one of the neatest things about this place you can rent these cabins from the forest service for $20-$25 a night!! Check the nice corrals and accomodations you get too!!

Attachments

• cabin.jpg
    cabin.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 118
  • cabin1.jpg
    cabin1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 115

Muygrande

Last one, there's a cow elk and a calf in the center I hate digital cameras!!!
We saw a 4x4 muley with 4 does and when my buddy bob's son flipped his bike in the mud we had shutdown and there was a bull bugling his butt of about 300 yards above us!! If that don't get 'ya blood boiling nothing will!!! :cool:

Attachments

• elk.jpg
    elk.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 182

Woodsong

You are making me ALMOST miss living in Missoula! All I need to do to cure myself of that is to remember a few words....

DECEMBER
JANUARY
FEBRUARY

!!!!!!

:bounce:

Muygrande

Yeah wood, but what about May, June, July, August and September!!! :speechles I haven't swallowed a gnat since I've been here, and the temp hasn't been over 90 yet and only over 85 twice!!! Yeah I'll make that trade any day!! :D It's Bowseason and people are actually enjoying there time outdoors. No it's not as hot as usual in GA but you all have had some strong fronts bring in some cooler weather from those storms. Oh yeah dad was telling me about all the Huge mosquitos brought in from Ivan along with LOVEBUGS!!! YYeecckkk!!! :whip:

dbodkin

Muy ... great pics!! Beautiful country... I am going to try to get out to WY next year for Pronghorn again...

Walkie Takie

great picture's

very nice , so when are you going to start your camping and hunting service , for all the Georgia boy's , let us know ////// w/t

Muygrande

W/T, there's been several that have asked me that already!! Now all I need is a backer!! I can put all the sweat equity needed down!! :bounce: Serious though there's a lot of opportunity out here for that. Everyday someone from some aspect of the guide business is in my dealership. From ranch owners, fishing guides, hunting guides and even the wranglers! It's huge out here!! :type:

H

HT2

Muy.......

COOL!!!!!!!!

Man, that is some beautiful country out yonder........

One day.....

One day..... :)