and bro-ettes

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
whoot, I get to say goot day to keebs

that was a great dinner you had today.
:cheers: And get to take leftova's home for suppa = perks of this job are pretty good sometimes!

I'm outta here............ going on westward tomorrow for the memorial on Saturday........... ya'll stay warm & safe!:love:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
All outdoor plants have been brought in for winter. The man cave looks like a jungle. H22 sang, welcome to the jungle. Guns n Roses.:bounce::bounce:

Wycliff

:cheers: And get to take leftova's home for suppa = perks of this job are pretty good sometimes!

I'm outta here............ going on westward tomorrow for the memorial on Saturday........... ya'll stay warm & safe!:love:

Keebs will be eating good :pop:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Ended up seeing two fine 8 points, an above average 6 point, two 4 points, and 4 does. Maybe a couple of those really big boys will make an appearance in the morning. That second 8 nearly got shot.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Ended up seeing two fine 8 points, an above average 6 point, two 4 points, and 4 does. Maybe a couple of those really big boys will make an appearance in the morning. That second 8 nearly got shot.

Glad your knee is good to go for hunting. H22 aint been yet this year. Lawd he loves it.:( He's like you Nic. He just liked to go sit. Thank goodness for friends that share their harvest. :cool::cool::cool:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

Choot 'em bro !!! :cheers:

Glad your knee is good to go for hunting. H22 aint been yet this year. Lawd he loves it.:( He's like you Nic. He just liked to go sit. Thank goodness for friends that share their harvest. :cool::cool::cool:

Good friends are what life's worth living !!!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 just came out of the shower sangin Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

Aint nothing like em Mill. My Mama always had her 4 friends. I'm the same way. Love my 3 girls.(even if they are fancier than me) :O

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Aint nothing like em Mill. My Mama always had her 4 friends. I'm the same way. Love my 3 girls.(even if they are fancier than me) :O

Fancy/smancy, I'm the brookest dood you'll ever meet.
True friends and $$$ don't mean nuttin !!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Fancy/smancy, I'm the brookest dood you'll ever meet.
True friends and $$$ don't mean nuttin !!

True dat. Simple pleasures are the best.:cool::cool: They packed like they were going over seas. I packed like I was camping. They laughed when I said "simple pleasures..." :O

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

That`s the problem, Mandy. That knee ain`t good and won`t ever be. It gives me a lot of trouble and never quits hurting. And with my chronic kidney disease, I can`t take anti-inflammatories for pain. I just grit my teeth and deal with it. I love to hunt and fish that much, and if I can`t do those things, I`ll have some heavy decisions to make.

Even if I don`t get one of those old bucks, I have had me some sorta fun with those deer. I love to watch those bucks lay their ears back and flare their hair up like a mad dog at each other. And I can`t tell you how many fights I`ve seen this season. I`ll kill a doe when I feel like foolin` with one, but right now I`m having the time of my life. Especially since my Lady just killed one of the biggest bucks of her career. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.