Moonbro with fond memories Driveler #239

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
It is getting all the outoftowners to and from the games that will clog up the roadways with spin outs and wrecks.

I've got family coming from Douglas who called twice last night worried about the roads. They say the entire town is basically coming for the 8PM game tonight.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
It is getting all the outoftowners to and from the games that will clog up the roadways with spin outs and wrecks.

I've got family coming from Douglas who called twice last night worried about the roads. They say the entire town is basically coming for the 8PM game tonight.

Ick. And the downtown hotels are packed I'm sure.
Hopefully the roadways will stay clear.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Headed to a deer stand. Gonna be a wet morning. Ya`ll stay safe.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Mornin' all.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Looking forward to the pics on FB

If I don`t drown getting there. It is flooding here right now. Hoping it`ll ease off in a few minutes long enough to leave the house and get in the stand. I`ll post up a rain pic after good light.

ddgarcia

Now that I'm caught up on yesterdays dealings I like the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Anyone else?

ddgarcia

Good luck Nic

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
dd, morning

looks like we are going to be left out of the white stuff

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin! :love:
Just the way I like it. Snow on the TV. not IMOBY.:cool::cool::cool: Yet.facepalm:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
5 point bedded down about 30 yards from me. :)

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings. These are a few of my favorite things.:D

ddgarcia

Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings. These are a few of my favorite things.:D

Not mine. Tough to git a good read on em even with a full moon:banginghe:banginghe:shoot::shoot:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
11 bucks and 3 does so far. 3 of them big 8s. They moving good. Keebs, check the pictures on my FB page. :D

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin Folks and Moon!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Pure rain here, but I'm only in the advisory area, if that hasn't changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts