Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naildrvr

Whatchall got goin on this cool morning? I started with a strong pot of 8o'clock, 3 over easy and some roll sausage that my Mama gave me. Splashed on a little Crystal hot sauce and called it done.IMG_20190126_081927005-600x800.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Whatchall got goin on this cool morning? I started with a strong pot of 8o'clock, 3 over easy and some roll sausage that my Mama gave me. Splashed on a little Crystal hot sauce and called it done.View attachment 956961
Oh, yeah! I like me some eggs with my hot sauce and black pepper, too. :)

Dub

Whatchall got goin on this cool morning? I started with a strong pot of 8o'clock, 3 over easy and some roll sausage that my Mama gave me. Splashed on a little Crystal hot sauce and called it done.View attachment 956961

I like how you are rolling today. That looks great.

A couple over easy with some hawt sauce & sausage would be right on time.

Haven't eaten yet today......and not 'cause I'm intentionally fasting or anything....just been too lazy after night shift to get up and make anything other than strong coffee.....8 O'clock Columbian Peaks whole beans....ground up and brewed. Good flavor.

Gonna make a mess of seafood in a little while.

naildrvr

Thanks folks, it shore was good. I'm about ready for something else right now, but I guess I'll wait till suppa time.

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Running a day behind. Here's what YHFP brewed up yesterday morning: Sausage biscuits and eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy.

breakfast.jpg

gravybiscuits.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Southwestern omelet with jalapenos, red peppers, mushrooms, onions, and stuff, hashbrowns, toast. Delicious.

omelet3.jpg

Dub

Normally on the morning after a Tex-Mex supper I'll do something like breakfast burritos and incorporate the leftovers.

Had the luxury of having the day off work this Monday and wanted to wake up my bride with something decidedly different than Messican, which, she's grown tired of.

A pot of strong coffee for me and some homemade biscuits for her. Teenage T-Rex came through and knocked off few himself.

Two things that are seldom "leftover" round this hacienda.........
1) Coffee 2) biscuits

The misshapen one in the corner is made from the last part of the dough and is always given to the dogs. They love 'em, too.

Last edited:

naildrvr

Woke up this morning with a bad sore throat and congested , so I thought I would just take me a day for me. Got all the kids situated and came back home with a breakfuss plan. Scrambled sausage with extra sage, red peppa flakes, and black peppa. Down in there somewheres they is 3 over easy and topped off with Crystal hot sauce. All that will be chased with some good strong 8 o'clock coffee :rockon:
I'm gonna get this throat feeling better somehow!IMG_20190201_081546685-600x800.jpg

Last edited:

GA1dad

YHFP made up some delicious blueberry pancakes, bacon, and sausage. It was mighty good.

View attachment 956322

So help me I have been craving pancakes since you posted this. Finally gonna scratch that itch tomorrow!!! I know I've got the bacon right,,, probably pretty close on the sausage too.

20190201_162637.jpg

naildrvr

Can't wait to see this one unfold.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Heart-healthy meal this morning.

Bacon, Conecuh, onions, and jalapenos getting happy in the cast iron:

skillet1.jpg

Taters browning in the bacon grease:

skillet2.jpg

Everybody back in the pan, with some sharp cheddar and Creole seasoning:

skillet3.jpg

Drop a runny aig on top, and this is pretty durn good:

skillet4.jpg

GA1dad

Heart-healthy meal this morning.

Bacon, Conecuh, onions, and jalapenos getting happy in the cast iron:

View attachment 957852

Taters browning in the bacon grease:

View attachment 957853

Everybody back in the pan, with some sharp cheddar and Creole seasoning:

View attachment 957854

Drop a runny aig on top, and this is pretty durn good:

View attachment 957855

Oh my,,, that is a championship breakfast right there!!!

Well my pancakes were absolutely as good as I had imagined!! It has been years and years since I've had them,, but man oh man did they bring back childhood memories!!!

20190202_101130.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Those look great!

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Dub, that is a plate of goodness right there!

YHFP made up some biscuits, sausage, and jalapeno eggs this morning, along with some steak she had leftover from last night. It was downright delicious.

biscuits.jpg

breakfast2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.