Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

Finishing up some leftovers for breakfast this morning.

Steak & cheese biscuits for them....

This plate for me.....added some of the excellent sausage from yesterday's grilling. Stuff is awesome. I'll see if I can find a link to it.

EDIT: can't find a link to this sausage. Comes from Bi-Lo.....just down from the meat cutting area....just before you get to the breakfast meats. It was also tagged as part of their 5 for $20 deals that included all sorts of frozen vegetables and such. It's the spicy version with peppercorns and jalapeños mixed into it. Ran great on the grill.

Here it is........

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
YHFP did it up good this morning. Jalapeno eggs, cherrywood-smoked bacon, biscuits. It was good.breakfast10.jpg

Dub

Man.....I'd eat those eggs while sliding the taters over into the yolk.....then kill the grits with the sausage and have the melon for dessert !!!!

Looks great !!!!!

View attachment 932585
One of my favorite bfast meals. Eggs mater bacon and a little bit of pimento cheese. Dont know why, it just works.

I like each of those separately......so why not together on a plate for breakfast. What's really cool is that I have each of those ingredients in my fridge right now and may be rolling in this direction for breakfast tomorrow.

mikep

Man.....I'd eat those eggs while sliding the taters over into the yolk.....then kill the grits with the sausage and have the melon for dessert !!!!

Looks great !!!!!

I like each of those separately......so why not together on a plate for breakfast. What's really cool is that I have each of those ingredients in my fridge right now and may be rolling in this direction for breakfast tomorrow.

I Like to use the mater as a chip amd stack some cheese and bacon on it. Its good lol. Then you can swipe it through the yolk.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Slept late this morning.....bigtime late.

Getting some breakfast ready for my peeps. Lazy cooking.....figured I'd cook bacon in the oven while I watch television and sip coffee.

Since it's going in the oven.....why not kick it up a notch ?

After pics will follow once it's finished.

Okay.....here it is....I'll likely never cook bacon any other way than in the oven...on a broiling rack with some rib rub on it !!!

This is a darker rib rub due to the ingredients.....I love it...nice heat level and great depth of flavor.

Cheesy scrabbled eggs.

Wife wanted her's in a toasted sammich with eggs....

Some salsa on the eggs for me. Great flavors.

Last edited:

naildrvr

Nice late start! Those plates look awesome!

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Nice late start! Those plates look awesome!

Thanks, man.

Should hold us until we go out for something later on this afternoon.

The eggs were about the best scrambled eggs I've ever had....much less made myself. So dang easy, too.

4 eggs

1/4 cup milk

added to a skillet that was medium-hot with some olive oil already in there.....then added salt and ground some pepper over 'em..........then added some shredded Velveeta cheese that I didn't even know we had in the fridge.

Some will argue over the validity of Velveeta. I know it's not some highbrow proper cheese........but I'm here to tell ya that it was awesome in those eggs. :)

Dub

Loving this version of Texas Pete....used it in the hash browns as they were cooking this morning.

Last edited:

Dub

Wife and I enjoyed some omelettes this morning.

Vidalia, bell pepper, avocado, cheeses, bacon and salsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.