Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

In the beginning..................there was coffee.

Then dawn arrived.....and a gorgeous one at that.

Sounds of stirring tribe members upstairs spurned the need to fire up the stove and get some type of morning vittles made.

Been a long time since I've had grits.....and longer still since I've cooked them.

These turned out mighty creamy & cheesy. Not bad at all.

Eggs were just about right...yolks still had a bit of shimmy to them.

Stuffed. I think I'll just sip another mug of java and then get started on two fun projects I'm working on around the house today.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I had boiled eggs and ice water.... Exciting, I know!

Really? You couldn't do a little better that that?!::ke:

I did a couple of heuvos rancheros on corn torillias with a couple strip of bacon. Topped it with some salsa verde.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
In the beginning..................there was coffee.

Then dawn arrived.....and a gorgeous one at that.

Sounds of stirring tribe members upstairs spurned the need to fire up the stove and get some type of morning vittles made.

Been a long time since I've had grits.....and longer still since I've cooked them.

These turned out mighty creamy & cheesy. Not bad at all.

Eggs were just about right...yolks still had a bit of shimmy to them.

Stuffed. I think I'll just sip another mug of java and then get started on two fun projects I'm working on around the house today.
That looks all kinds of good!

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Dub, Dawn was there ???

Why yes Dawn was here.....and came again this morning.

Was so splendid that I was easily convinced to take a vacation today and spend it with the bride.....have a few projects to work on at home, anyway.....and she wants us to watch the last season of Game of Thrones. I'll handle one episode after breakfast and maybe another this evening....can't sit around much longer than that. Fun stuff needs doing.

As Dawn was showing up there was strong coffee, Tennessee Pride and onions. The aroma from the kitchen musta found it's way upstairs. The dob that stays by my wife's side most often....came down to investigate and scent check our other dog to ensure she wasn't getting any of the sausage.

Tortilla shell-things, American cheese, peach-pineapple-chipotle salsa....then eggs, sausage, onions & queso for hers. Mine got a dose of Crystal & jalapeños, too.

Hit these with queso just after the pic was taken.

She loved 'em.

Dub

Breakfast fit for a king sir!

Thanks, Brother......although I may have taken it a bit too far this morning.

Had some great strong coffee.....then did up a simple hanger with jalapeños & American cheese. The jalapeños were simply the stuff outa a jar. These little monsters had a good bit more kick than other's I've had. Didn't realize this until I'd already dosed the omelet up with a few shots of Tobasco original (love the stuff on eggs).

Prior to dosing. :rofl:

I loved it.....but could see where other folks wold be at odds for such breakfast eats......especially after what I had for dinner last night.......pork tamales with a kicking meat sauce.

Something tells me I may need to carry along a Pepcid tablet or two with me this morning....just in case. :rofl:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Thanks, Brother......although I may have taken it a bit too far this morning.

Had some great strong coffee.....then did up a simple hanger with jalapeños & American cheese. The jalapeños were simply the stuff outa a jar. These little monsters had a good bit more kick than other's I've had. Didn't realize this until I'd already dosed the omelet up with a few shots of Tobasco original (love the stuff on eggs).

Prior to dosing. :rofl:

I loved it.....but could see where other folks wold be at odds for such breakfast eats......especially after what I had for dinner last night.......pork tamales with a kicking meat sauce.

Something tells me I may need to carry along a Pepcid tablet or two with me this morning....just in case. :rofl:
?????

Reactions: Dub
Status
Not open for further replies.