More Fake News

BobbyG indicated none of the posters were making any money in the last 2 years and I just stated I was doing better than ever so what does that have to do with my boat business from nearly 20 years ago???
You were talking about how much money you were making, and I had remembered how you said that you had not paid some of your suppliers and manufacturers when your business went bankrupt. I figured since you're doing so well now you might contact them and settle up. Have you?

You were talking about how much money you were making, and I had remembered how you said that you had not paid some of your suppliers and manufacturers when your business went bankrupt. I figured since you're doing so well now you might contact them and settle up. Have you?
Hopefully if the are communist like you, he stiffs them.

shdw633

Courts did it for me. Now you answer my questions that I asked you earlier....Does it bother you that Trump is making things so much better that you have to do everything you can to try to tear it all down? Why would you even want that to happen, are you not doing good right now??

Courts did it for me. Now you answer my questions that I asked you earlier....Does it bother you that Trump is making things so much better that you have to do everything you can to try to tear it all down? Why would you even want that to happen, are you not doing good right now??
I'm doing just fine. My point in this thread, was that thus far the stock market had a higher rate of return on investment during the last Democrat presidency. That is fact. Do I wish that the stock market was doing better during Trump's presidency? Yes. But I don't need to tear him down, the data speaks for itself.

shdw633

I'm doing just fine. My point in this thread, was that thus far the stock market had a higher rate of return on investment during the last Democrat presidency. That is fact. Do I wish that the stock market was doing better during Trump's presidency? Yes. But I don't need to tear him down, the data speaks for itself.
Are you doing better than your were before Trump got elected?

Are you doing better than your were before Trump got elected?
Business wise no. Same as usual, and usual is good. My work isn't dependent on who is in office. Investments are definitely not doing as well as they should. Speak of the devil, just checked in on wall street and the Dow is down another 416 points today. Might be a buying opportunity, but I don't think we've reached the bottom yet.

And yet Trump keeps crowing about having created the best economy in the history of economies, which of course it’s not, and many here have swallowed it hook, line and sinker. And, anyway, this thread originally was about the downturn in business investment, contradictory to the administration’s promises that the tax cut would trigger the opposite. But apparently that’s a lie because a few posters here made more money the last couple of years than in the preceding years. 😂😂
You keep reading the proletariat grade media Bobby. The stuff I read you wouldn't understand because it's way over your head.:wink:

shdw633

Business wise no. Same as usual, and usual is good. My work isn't dependent on who is in office. Investments are definitely not doing as well as they should. Speak of the devil, just checked in on wall street and the Dow is down another 416 points today. Might be a buying opportunity, but I don't think we've reached the bottom yet.
Profit taking RW, Dow was up significantly yesterday. It was just a brief indicator of what would happen if Trump gets the trade deal worked out with China.

shdw633

I wish it was profit taking. It's got to do with the yield curve inverting, which is an indicator of a coming recession. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/yield-curve-inverts-for-first-time-since-2007-102034083.html
Well first off they are wrong about it being the first time since 2007, we had an inverted yield curve in March as well, then everyone ran out of the market and boom it went back up again as everyone ran back into the market. Things are a lot different now than they were in 2007 and 2000 as far as jobs and economy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/25/the-us-bond-yield-curve-has-inverted-heres-what-it-means.html

You all are just hoping for a recession now aren't you!!

shdw633

Now why on earth would I want that to happen? That's the most ridiculous thing I've seen you type yet.
The media has been spouting recession for the last couple of weeks, Bill Maher even came out and said it on his show that it would be the best thing to happen for Democrats in the 2020 election, just figured that's the team you play for and that you were a team player.

kmckinnie

Staff member
They should of taxed Wall Street under Obumer.
It’s a failure under Trump. They are useing it as a tax write off.
😜🤗😜