More Fake News

Uh-huh.

Those examples are not cons, that is just business. I went out of business once and had to file for bankruptcy protection where some of my suppliers did not get paid. That's not a con that just part of day to day business. A con is if I were to sell you a product and you pay for it but there was no product to begin....that's a con.

Like the money my manufacturer OMC, an 800 million dollar company, paid me when they went bankrupt causing me to go out of business in the first place. That statement you just made tells me all I need to know about you as far as business and economics. Just for your information I didn't stiff any supplier I had.
You are talking to a devout democrat. She will never understand this. Not in a million years.

You getting mighty personal there RW.
It's ok, I'm a Republican, I can take the mud slinging. He's doing what they do best by trying to twist my words to suit his agenda because he can't make his charts do what he hoped they would do. When an engine company goes out of business the boats they are attached to are basically worthless because no one is going to pay you $30,000 for a boat that doesn't have an engine warranty and I did have to file bankruptcy for protection from those boat manufacturers or suppliers as they can also be called. The suppliers of oil, parts, etc that I used to run my shop and the customers I had never lost anything due to store closing so I am at peace with it and if he chooses to use it as a diversion because he can't debate using those silly charts to argue his point than that just follows the pattern of the left, from the lowliest voter to the candidates and media themselves.

Maybe, but it's information he volunteered. These are things he posted on this forum, I just quoted them.
What exactly did it have to do with your silly charts or even this thread RW. You are trying to change the narrative which is what the left always does when the narrative is not going their way. BobbyG indicated none of the posters were making any money in the last 2 years and I just stated I was doing better than ever so what does that have to do with my boat business from nearly 20 years ago??? Does it bother you that Trump is making things so much better that you have to do everything you can to try to tear it all down? Why would you even want that to happen, are you not doing good right now??

Thread starter #155
My hizzle is worth more than 300K what it was under any year of Barrack The Magic Negro's years. It was actually in the Red for the entirety of Boma's years. Care to dispute this Bobbie? Of course you wont because you are an underpaid troll democrat. I make more on Monday than you make in a month. That is the real reason that you and RW are mad. Say it?
So you might want to alert the Commerce Department that it is mistaken. 😂😂

Thread starter #158
What exactly did it have to do with your silly charts or even this thread RW. You are trying to change the narrative which is what the left always does when the narrative is not going their way. BobbyG indicated none of the posters were making any money in the last 2 years and I just stated I was doing better than ever so what does that have to do with my boat business from nearly 20 years ago??? Does it bother you that Trump is making things so much better that you have to do everything you can to try to tear it all down? Why would you even want that to happen, are you not doing good right now??
Don’t believe I said what you attribute to me. The Commerce Department reported that capital investment is down, despite the administration’s assertion that the corporate tax cut would result in an increase. Posters here implied that since they had made more money since the tax cut went into effect that the clear message from the Commerce Department must be wrong. Do you really think Trump’s Commerce Department would report bad news if it wasn’t true?