More Fake News

Maybe we can get a two for one adminacided!!!!!!

shdw633

So are you saying that Trump’s Commerce Department is reporting fake bad news?
I'm not saying anything, I just answered your statement about posters not making any money the last two years. Are you don't poorly in this economy?

shdw633

No. Read it again.
I did, you said if a poster is perceived to be a Democrat and he responded "Perceived to be a democrat?" And then basically if it talks like a Democrat and walks like a Democrat, it's a Democrat.

Thread starter #168

BobbyG

USELESS BobbyG
I did, you said if a poster is perceived to be a Democrat and he responded "Perceived to be a democrat?" And then basically if it talks like a Democrat and walks like a Democrat, it's a Democrat.
You left out the part about personal attacks on perceived Democrats, which was the point of my post.

shdw633

But apparently that’s a lie because a few posters here made more money the last couple of years than in the preceding years. 😂😂
For the second time now, right here.

shdw633

Actually, I’m acknowledging that some people may have done better since the tax cut, but that fact doesn’t disprove the Commerce Department report.
Glad we got that worked out. Good night.

That's great! Are you using that money to pay back the manufacturers and suppliers you stiffed when your outboard boat business went bankrupt? :pop:
It is actually none of your business. that is the problem with you Anti American Communist that I pray THAT we go to WAR with like you and Bobbie. You are both underachievers that HATE success. I despise people like you and wish nothing but the worst for you.

He’s reading now.
You are a joke. Underachievers that that wants to push others because you suck. I pray for war with people like you. It can't come quick enough. I PRAY for the day that we are in opposing foxholes.

Pray Bobbie, Pray. Come with me now!