MORE GREAT FOOTAGE- summer '05-video 1 of 6

TenPtr

Ok here is a short complilation of bucks I got off one of my tapes. It was filmed at the same place the "9 ptr breeding doe" tape came from. These are just a few of the bucks I taped that July. The clip with 43 bucks at 1 time is in the works and actually did not come from the same piece of land as these.

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/tenptr/?action=view&current=BUCKCOMPILATION.flv

The 8 pointer at the end was about 1/2 a mile from the property and my buddy spotted him from the road. He was with a bunch of deer out in the middle of a pecan grove. He had an absolutely HUGE RACK!!! Definately a freak of an 8 ptr..:eek: You cant even imagine the few seconds of chaos that went down when spotted the thing.....slammed on breaks , jammed it into reverse all why scrambling for the video camera, luckily we got some decent footage.:cool: He looked a whole lot like a Texas deer.

As far as I know he never got killed because if an 8 of that magnitude went down I think someone down there would have heard about it.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL OF THIS FOOTAGE CAME FROM 100% FAIR CHASE LAND..............NO FENCING OR IMPORTED DEER.....JUST AN INCREDIBLE PLACE.

cpowel10

Great video!!!!

There was a huge 8 pt killed in Lee in 05 or 06 I think. I believe he was around 160 and I think a woody's member killed it. That would be awesome if you have video footage of his deer!

Keep the vids coming!

TenPtr

I sure would like to find out where it was killed! There arent too many 8's like that running around.

cpowel10

I sure would like to find out where it was killed! There arent too many 8's like that running around.

I think a woody's member killed one....I can remember his name but there was a huge 8 pt in his Avatar. I'll do some diggin and see if I can find it!

What year was this video took if you don't mind me asking? A buddy's father killed a 161" (net) 8 pt in the late 90's very near Lee co (near the border).

SowGreen

Dude,:hair:that is one of the biggest 8 points I've ever seen. These are some great videos. Keep them coming.

cpowel10

I think a woody's member killed one....I can remember his name but there was a huge 8 pt in his Avatar. I'll do some diggin and see if I can find it!

What year was this video took if you don't mind me asking? A buddy's father killed a 161" (net) 8 pt in the late 90's very near Lee co (near the border).

Nevermind that question I saw where it said 05.

I'm ready to see the other videos you've got me pumped!

MAC12

Great videos, man you got a shore nuff honey hole!!!

TenPtr

Too bad its not my place!! I have only hunted there a few times. None of those bucks in my avatar came from there.

TenPtr

Alright my video of 43 bucks at 1 time will be ready in about 15 minutes!! I cant wait to post it because I have been talkin it up for about 3 years now!! I had several doubters about 43 bucks at 1 time in GA so its just about time to lay the doubt to rest....:cool:

TenPtr

What do yall think could have caused that one buck to grow such a funky side?? I guess an injury from the previous year....:huh:
His right side would have made a mighty fine coat hanger.