More stonework

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I made the Hernando a week or so ago. The dovetail and the knife were made today. Come to the cookout Saturday and see em in person. :)

Attachments

• MVC-105F.JPG
    MVC-105F.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 872
  • MVC-106F.JPG
    MVC-106F.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 878
  • MVC-107F.JPG
    MVC-107F.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 872
  • MVC-108F.JPG
    MVC-108F.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 874
  • MVC-109F.JPG
    MVC-109F.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 870

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Dark almost caught me before I finished this little Missisippian Triangle, made from agatized coral.

Attachments

• MVC-118F.JPG
    MVC-118F.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 851

dutchman

Good stuff, Nick!

You bringin' your rock bustin' tools to the gathering next Saturday? It may be time for me to sit awhile and learn a little something...

Nugefan

Good stuff, Nick!

You bringin' your rock bustin' tools to the gathering next Saturday? It may be time for me to sit awhile and learn a little something...

purty rocks Nick ....

Dutch even if he don't bring his tools I'll have mine you can use .... I wanna watch too ......

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Yea, I`ll have my tool kit, plus some stone that I`m bringin`.

dutchman

No, Andy, you ain't gonna watch me. I need to spectate a good deal before I try to bust any rocks.:bounce:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Man! thats some mighty awesome work.:cool:

deerstand

nic
ever go to panama city beach, in front of the burger king is a puttputt golf range. the whole mountain is made of agatized coral. ive been tempted to take my bopper to it on my way out of town. it's some beautiful stuff

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Dark almost caught me before I finished this little Missisippian Triangle, made from agatized coral.

Nice points...but you must wear gloves because your hands don't look like a knappers::ke::)

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Nice points...but you must wear gloves because your hands don't look like a knappers::ke::)

Nope. The only time I`m in gloves is when i do hi-voltage switchin`. ;)

With gloves on, I can`t get a feel of the stone.