Mossberg is coming out with a pistol

PappyHoel

I like it

ryanh487

Oh look. ANOTHER glock knockoff...

How about they make some nice bolt action and break action hunting pistols and leave the self defense handguns to the other folks.

wareagle700

Sadly, someone will buy it.

Robert28

Grabagun sent me an email with a price for $349. They’re already $100 too high.

Buckman18

I love my Mossberg shotguns and Patriot rifles. I wouldn’t hesitate to try one if I were in the market.

bullgator

Why buy a Taurus clone when Rugers are in the same price point.

Reactions: Dub

gemihur

No new ideas with this one.
Just jumping on the bandwagon to make a buck.
Let's see 'em build something original... like a 10" bbl 10mm!
Not that would not offer conceal properties but it sur as heck would turn heads at the range and be usable in the woods. I'd even hang up my .41 for it.

Joe EC

Great! Just what I've been waiting for! A plastic, small caliber, little bitty hand gun with a crap trigger! Why hasn't anybody thought of this!
Really no need here, Glock has this down to a science.

transfixer

Nothing new there as far as I can see, if they're going to sell many they better get the price down, needs to be in the $250 range to make much of an impact.

gemihur

I love Mossberg.
I've got a venerable old 30-06 wearing Fajen furniture.
But they don't need to get into the crap market.

Dub

Between Springfield, Colt, Glock and Sig Sauer my needs are covered with pistols.

Son's got a Marlin X7 bolt gun that's done great. I've shot their pump shotguns before and had nary a problem.

I guess I view pistols from them about the same as I do the ones from Remington.....in that I have other ponds I'd rather fish in.