Moultrie deal on refurbished cameras

shdw633

Moultrie is having a special on refurbs. I just picked up three 888i's for $30 each plus tax and shipping. They have several different models at deep discounts and they don't usually last long so if you want one I wouldn't wait too long to check them out.

https://www.moultriefeeders.com/specials

Twinkie .308

Thanks! Got 3 of the M-888's. Anybody have any experience with Moultrie mobile? Like pricing, quality of service or any other details

Last edited:

shdw633

Thanks! Got 3 of the M-888's. Anybody have any experience with Moultrie mobile? Like pricing, quality of service or any other details

I like mine and now that I have four cameras to move it around on I think I will enjoy it that much more. Works great and sends the pictures quickly. I have had mine out in the woods since last August with no issues. I would recommend you get a solar panel with a splitter cable in which to attach to both the camera and the modem, it will pay for itself quickly in not having to change batteries once a month.

Heres a link to a modem that if you buy it today and use the code PICKDADSGIFT you will get in for an additional 20% off which I think will bring it down to about $112 and I've never seen it that cheap. Good luck

Golden Bear

Thanks for the heads up! I just purchased three M-999i cameras for $129 delivered. These have the 20MP camera and I have had success with this model in the past.

Twinkie .308

I like mine and now that I have four cameras to move it around on I think I will enjoy it that much more. Works great and sends the pictures quickly. I have had mine out in the woods since last August with no issues. I would recommend you get a solar panel with a splitter cable in which to attach to both the camera and the modem, it will pay for itself quickly in not having to change batteries once a month.

Heres a link to a modem that if you buy it today and use the code PICKDADSGIFT you will get in for an additional 20% off which I think will bring it down to about $112 and I've never seen it that cheap. Good luck

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

shdw633

Looks like the cameras have sold out!! Hope those that wanted one got one!!

Keith Karr

I ordered two m-40i cameras over the phone and asked about the "no warranty" that was originally listed......she said that didn't sound right and put me on hold for a while.

She came back and said that was a mistake and they would carry a 90 day warranty.

A couple of hours later they changed the wording to show the warranty. So all you guy now owe me a dollar. Lol ?

shdw633

Did anyone, other than me, get an email from Moultrie canceling their camera order from last week? I order 3 of the refurbished M-888i and then sent me an email that indicated they oversold and was canceling the order.

Deerhead

Nope! I just received the same email from Moultrie canceling my order for two 888i's. Not very professional of them. Needless to say disappointed! Their computer system should not allow this to have occurred,

Keith Karr

I ordered over the phone so they don't have my email but did ask for my phone number but no call yet.

My credit card hasn't been charged so my order must be cancelled too.

Glad you guys posted this.....I was wondering why it hadn't hit my card yet.

shdw633

I ordered over the phone so they don't have my email but did ask for my phone number but no call yet.

My credit card hasn't been charged so my order must be cancelled too.

Glad you guys posted this.....I was wondering why it hadn't hit my card yet.

The fact that you spoke to someone and they checked on the cameras and site tells me something doesn't add up. I am beginning to think that no one got any of these cameras!! Maybe they just priced them too low and then couldn't deliver on that price, I'm not buying the whole too many people bought at exactly the same time excuse they are giving.

Twinkie .308

I ordered 3 of the M-888 cameras. I received an email thanking me for my order right after I made my purchase and my card was charged within minutes of purchase. The email also stated that they would send another message when my order shipped. I haven't received that email yet and now I guess I might get an order cancellation message instead. I hope not. Fingers crossed. Did they ever charge your card shdw633?

Nevermind... I did receive the cancellation message but it's from Pradco Outdoors so I didn't recognize it at first. My money has also been refunded but I already couldn't wait to try these cameras out. This stinks!

Last edited:

shdw633

I ordered 3 of the M-888 cameras. I received an email thanking me for my order right after I made my purchase and my card was charged within minutes of purchase. The email also stated that they would send another message when my order shipped. I haven't received that email yet and now I guess I might get an order cancellation message instead. I hope not. Fingers crossed. Did they ever charge your card shdw633?

Nevermind... I did receive the cancellation message but it's from Pradco Outdoors so I didn't recognize it at first. This stinks!

My credit card says it's a pending transaction at this point but I'm sure it will take a couple of days to report it as being a canceled transaction.

camotoy

i ordered 3 of the micro 6mpz cams for $15 a piece and received mine yesterday

Twinkie .308

If it sounds too good to be true it is.
Yes, but you would think that a company as large and successful as Moultrie and Pradco, which owns Moultrie and many other outdoor brands, would use better business practices. Do you even know who we're dealing with? Here's a list of their brands and companies that Pradco owns:

Last edited: