Moultrie deal on refurbished cameras

shdw633

i ordered 3 of the micro 6mpz cams for $15 a piece and received mine yesterday

I don't know if that was part of the original sale or not as they still have that camera available on the site right now for $15.

N

NantucketShedHunter

Yes, but you would think that a company as large and successful as Moultrie and Pradco, which owns Moultrie and many other outdoor brands, would use better business practices than false promises. Do you even know who we're dealing with? Here's a list of their brands and companies that Pradco owns:

Yes.

Kwab38

I just got an email saying my cameras have shipped.. My guess would be for those that got cancelled, is that those cameras were out of stock at the time of order.. But Idk.

shdw633

I just got an email saying my cameras have shipped.. My guess would be for those that got cancelled, is that those cameras were out of stock at the time of order.. But Idk.

What did you order?

shdw633

I ordered the w30i ...same as the a30i and got it in the mail today. Wished I had ordered several for the price

I thought the W-30i's were for Walmart only? Lucky that you and Kwab38 were members on the board that got them as everyone I have spoken with was given the cancellation letter both on and off this board.

Twinkie .308

Did everyone, who's order was cancelled, receive a 50% off promo code? It took me a minute to calm down and use it. But now I've ordered two of the M-50i cameras for half the price. Plus, they have a two year warranty. I feel a little better about things. They also said I was placed on a mailing list for first dibs when they have some more refurbs on sale. Ok Moultrie / Pradco. I guess I forgive you

shdw633

Did everyone, who's order was cancelled, receive a 50% off promo code? It took me a minute to calm down and use it. But now I've ordered two of the M-50i cameras for half the price. Plus, they have a two year warranty. I feel a little better about things. They also said I was placed on a mailing list for first dibs when they have some more refurbs on sale. Ok Moultrie / Pradco. I guess I forgive you

They sent the same email to me and I did the same thing you did only I bought a P-120i with the 1/2 price code. After I looked back at all the Moultrie stuff I own, dozens of cameras, spreader, feeders, solar panels, etc I calmed down and realized it's only one goof up in nearly 20 years that I have owned their products...I still have a couple of the old D-50's that still work today and my spreader is over 15 years old and still going strong. I do hope they follow through with the first dibs on the next sale and don't forget us.

Kwab38

I ordered the w30i also. They were the only ones I could find that weren’t out of stock at the time I ordered.