Moultrie Review please

deerbandit

Does anyone have the Moultrie M-999i if so how does it work pros and cons on everything. Also does anyone have the moultrie mobile and same for it how does it work? My wife and kids bought me both for Father's Day and before I open them just wanting info. I've never been a fan of moultrie cameras and this one might be going on a lease in Kansas so it needs to work good.

shdw633

I only wish that the mobile gave you more pics for what they charge. Bushnell is $9.99 for 1500 pics and Moultrie only gives you half that number of pics for the same price. You will like that you can go from camera to camera with the mobile once you get more than one Gen 2. Pics are good and so far the cameras are lasting. I just had one of my M-80's give up the ghost but since I got about a decade of use out of it I can't complain. Make sure that you check for firmware updates every now and then.

david c

So which one

The bushnell or the moultrie ? I like the moultrie cameras and headed that direction unless convinced otherwise.

shdw633

The bushnell or the moultrie ? I like the moultrie cameras and headed that direction unless convinced otherwise.

I have both and am going to get another Bushnell. I think they both have their plus's but for me the ease of operation and the price of the plan for the number of pics I get is what makes getting another Bushnell an easy decision.

Latest posts