Mulch and Fill Dirt?

Big7

The Oracle
Does anyone know where I can find someone that needs a place to dump mulch or wood chips (like a tree service) and/or someone that wants a place to dump some fill dirt. I think I need a dump truck of wood chips and 2 loads of dirt. If anyone can help, it would be much appreaiated.
Located inside city limits of Monroe. It's the county seat for Walton County.

crackerdave

What do you hope to accomplish?

If it's to be a garden spot,the nitro will be tied up to "digest " the wood.You just need to add lime and nitro fertilizer.

Or is it just for fill?

Big7

The Oracle
What do you hope to accomplish?

If it's to be a garden spot,the nitro will be tied up to "digest " the wood.You just need to add lime and nitro fertilizer.

Or is it just for fill?

Just fill. I'm trying to get some on the ground and let it rain/pack a while. Later on I'll get it on grade and sod it. It's just a washed out spot. To get on grade, it's about 2 foot at the worst spot. Hoping someone that needs a place to dump free rather than them having to pay to dump it. Win Win for both parties I think.

tree cutter 08

Look at any grading jobs in your area. May be able to buy a few loads of it lucky maybe free. Call local emc or tree services for chips.

Big7

The Oracle
Look at any grading jobs in your area. May be able to buy a few loads of it lucky maybe free. Call local emc or tree services for chips.

I didn't even think about EMC. A friend from kindergarten works at Walton EMC. I need to hit him on Facebook and see if he knows who to contact. Thanks for the info.